my 2 boys rec'd walmart debit credit cards thru ge moneybank for christmas in 2008 and they can not activate them due to a code that was on the receipt of the purchaser. The purchases does not have the receipt. Walmart stores are not giving me any help or resolution in this matter.

My name is gary lind and I can be reached @ 402-341-7913 or 402-359-2433. I would really appreciate some help. The cards are for $25.00 each.

I have tryed repeatedly to activate on line and by calling the 800 number that is on the card.

Gary

Review about: Walmart Credit Card.

Comments

I know eactly what you're going through. My mother actually purchased these thinking they were gift cards and not "debit" cards.

Be very careful because I've read many negative comments regarding these cards. You're really better off calling 1-877-937-4098 to request a refund. If not, you could be taking the chance of charges that you never approved.

Be insistant upon getting your refund (you also aren't required to give the activation code on the receipt). Good luck...I hope it works out :-)