3.1
Layout of Store

When we would fill our prescriptions at Walmart, they would only give us a certain amount of pills, making us come back for refills which was costing us time and money in travel.We were told that the insurance or dr.

required such. Yet when my wife switched to a different Pharmacy we found out that they were lying to us. She NOW gets her prescriptions filled completely. I was told by Walmart that my Dr.

wrote it that way, so I checked with my Dr. and was told that this too was a LIE! SO, I switched to a different Pharmacy and now I get my prescriptions filled in full!

We are through with Walmart!Forcing people to shop more by breaking up our prescription orders is offensive and costly!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with switched to different pharmacy and stated that there is a room for improvement of them splitting up my prescriptions. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "pharmacy games being played" of walmart pharmacy. Walmart needs to "clean up your act!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart pharmacy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments