4.5
Ease of Use

Update by user Jun 05, 2017

So much for Walmart "rolling back prices"....I went to re-order some things only to find the prices had DOUBLED in some cases and just going up in many others! Still no results for my complaints to customer service....in fact it is NOW a fact that all grocery online items under $3.00 are now a forced minimum 2 purchase!!!

Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2017

When I first started shopping online groceries with Walmart I had no problems. It was wonderful.

However, when I went back to RE-ORDER some items, suddenly the minimum purchase was 2!! It has only gotten worse...more and more products are now minimum 2. I can understand that with a cheap, small item, however I cannot afford to buy 8 cans of corn (4 come in one pack), nor the same for the picante sauce......2 big bottles.....also toothpaste!! 2 tubes?????

Really Walmart? And the list goes on and on. Some of us are on very small budgets and have limited shelf space. Furthermore, I recently contacted customer service about this and Michelle P.

reassured me this was indeed wrong what happened, and the situation would be reversed and resolved. However, sadly, nothing was ever done. They sent me an email to give my opinion about my talk with customer service and I reinforced that nothing happened to resolve the issue. I never heard back from them, and the" minimum 2" fiasco is only getting worse!!!!!

I live way too far away to shop at Walmart and was very grateful for this service. However they have gotten carried away with it, and now I will be forced to purchase those items at my local store.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being told i had a legitimate complaint.

Comments