Update by user Jan 02, 2014

Hello everyone !Happy Holidays !

I have got refund from Walmart.

Three months later they have issued refund because they found out that items were returned .Why they did not do this earlier , when I have provided all tracking information ,I do not know.

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2013

I have bought T-Mobile Jet 2.0 Laptop Stick. Item was defective and I sent it back to Walmart.com.They shipped me replacement what was exactly the same as the first one item, it did not work also . I sent back second one too.

Walmart does not want to issue refund when I returned both items two months ago.

I contacted Customer Care about 10 times. They have a very BAD CUSTOMER CARE.All representatives gave me different information about refund that it was issued but I still do not have money back.

I shipped items back with the Walmart EASY return label and it is really DIFFICULT TO RETURN labels because Walmart does not know where their items by the tracking number .

Contact Walmart.com online very difficult because no one answer or an emails go back as undelivered.

There is no connection with the Customer Care.

Walmart does not issues refund and they do not provide me information where is the items .

Review about: Walmart Replacement.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Tadoussac, Quebec, Canada #752065

Nikalseyn arn't you the one that got fired from the company for "borrowing" a pen.

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #752028

Typically, Walmart has bad customer care. That's normal for them. Best to always shop elsewhere.