I bought the detergent of worth price of $9 point something where they were offering two coupon of $2 each inside the detergent packet.I bought the detergent in September 2015.

Today when the detergent packet got empty , i found two coupon as said.But when i saw the coupon those were already expired in June 2015. When i told this to walmart staff today in the store, they were very rude in coupon redemption.

They should accept that it's their fault and they will complain against that company despite they were not ready to listen.This was not acceptable at all from the customer perspective.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart coupon and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

It is not walmart fault the coupon was expire. Contact the laundry detergent company and complain to them.