4.0

YOUR STORE REFUSED TO MAKE A CONFEDERATE FLAG CAKE BUT WOULD MAKE AN ISIS CAKE.WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

HOW CAN YOU PRETEND TO TAKE THE HIGH ROAD BY NOT SELLING THE CONFEDERATE FLAGS/CAKES AT YOUR STORES BUT ARE JUST FINE MAKING A CAKE THAT REPRESENTS A TERRORIST ORGANIZTION THREATENING THE WORLD. I THINK YOU AND A LOT OF CORPORATIONS JUMP ON A POLITICLA BANDWAGON WITHOUT THINKING THESE POLICY'S THROUGH.

I AM NOT A RACIST NOR PRO CONFEDERATE FLAG (MY GREAT GRANDFATHER FOUGHT FOR THE NORTH IN THE CIVIL WAR) BUT YOU ARE GETTING WAY TOO POLITICAL.YOUR ACTIONS JUST LOST ME AS A WALMART CUSTOMER.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart cake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I don't understand why this site keeps putting gross and disgusting comments from kevin richards on it yet I can't get any of mine on. Maybe kevin is in the closet with the moderation team and a few 3 year old's.

I sure wish you would post my comments.I would love to tell you what I, everyone, thinks about k richards.

He's a peece uf sheet and should be banned from all sites.he's a chikenshit assshole and should just go away with his ugly fat other.

So I take it that it was a cake made for a girl named Isis?You knew Walmart pulled the confederate flags from their stores yet you go in and ask them to make a confederate flag cake for you?

You are just a trouble maker trying to get something started. If you don't like it, don't shop there.

What you did was childish.Grow up!

First Born Triplet
to Anonymous Ontario, Canada #1001473

Actually if you google it they actually did make an ISIS cake. I don't think the complainer saw the cake in the store themselves, but if you google ISIS cake you will see that Walmart actually made such a cake.

16James16
to First Born Triplet Markham, Ontario, Canada #1001905

I saw that too WTF

This meant I had to go to my klan meeting without the dessert which is a shame because I was in charge of the dessert.

Orange, California, United States #1001187

I could not agree with you more, I asked for KKK themed cake and they refused to make one.

to KevinRichards #1001380

KKK, definition, Kevin the Kocksukin Kunt.