4.0

YOUR STORE REFUSED TO MAKE A CONFEDERATE FLAG CAKE BUT WOULD MAKE AN ISIS CAKE. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

HOW CAN YOU PRETEND TO TAKE THE HIGH ROAD BY NOT SELLING THE CONFEDERATE FLAGS/CAKES AT YOUR STORES BUT ARE JUST FINE MAKING A CAKE THAT REPRESENTS A TERRORIST ORGANIZTION THREATENING THE WORLD. I THINK YOU AND A LOT OF CORPORATIONS JUMP ON A POLITICLA BANDWAGON WITHOUT THINKING THESE POLICY'S THROUGH.

I AM NOT A RACIST NOR PRO CONFEDERATE FLAG (MY GREAT GRANDFATHER FOUGHT FOR THE NORTH IN THE CIVIL WAR) BUT YOU ARE GETTING WAY TOO POLITICAL. YOUR ACTIONS JUST LOST ME AS A WALMART CUSTOMER.

Comments

I don't understand why this site keeps putting gross and disgusting comments from kevin richards on it yet I can't get any of mine on. Maybe kevin is in the closet with the moderation team and a few 3 year old's.

I sure wish you would post my comments. I would love to tell you what I, everyone, thinks about k richards.

He's a peece uf sheet and should be banned from all sites. he's a chikenshit assshole and should just go away with his ugly fat other.

So I take it that it was a cake made for a girl named Isis? You knew Walmart pulled the confederate flags from their stores yet you go in and ask them to make a confederate flag cake for you?

You are just a trouble maker trying to get something started. If you don't like it, don't shop there.

What you did was childish. Grow up!

First Born Triplet
to Anonymous Ontario, Canada #1001473

Actually if you google it they actually did make an ISIS cake. I don't think the complainer saw the cake in the store themselves, but if you google ISIS cake you will see that Walmart actually made such a cake.

16James16
to First Born Triplet Markham, Ontario, Canada #1001905

I saw that too WTF

This meant I had to go to my klan meeting without the dessert which is a shame because I was in charge of the dessert.

Orange, California, United States #1001187

I could not agree with you more, I asked for KKK themed cake and they refused to make one.

to KevinRichards #1001380

KKK, definition, Kevin the Kocksukin Kunt.