2.6

Order number: 5081566-575345

Order date: Sat, Aug 29, 2015

For this order I used my Gift Cards and a small portion on my credit card. They sent me a wrong item. They will not let me return the items through the mail to get the money put back on my store card. They are the ones in error and they are doing this when I have returned in the past there has not been a problem. I WANT THEM TO SEND ME THE LABELS AND LET ME RETURN THESE ITEMS TO THEM. THIS IS JUST SUCH NONSENSE WITH THIS STORE AND I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY!!! IT'S NOT EVEN MONEY BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD - IT IS A STORE CREDIT SERIOUSLY.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $350. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart gift card from Walmart was customer service representative, product quality and communication on shipping Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments