250 Wolf Run, Mukwonago, WI 53149
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Why are you selling Goodyear Avia 3 all-season radials?? Every tire I have gotten Are "DEFECTIVE"!!!

They are manufactured with inferior products and cheap labor.

They should be recalled!!

They should no longer be sold.

The Walmart sign outside their store. Says satisfaction guarantee.

The store manager at the Mukwonago Walmart needs to learn common sense!

Dave the automotive department assistant manager. Will not talk to me because. I will not except his sexual *** advances towards me. He will not look up my past records to verify my road hazard warranty. you refuses to call the other Walmart because they have it on their records also.

He just doesn't want to do his job.

After trying to explain to him I'm not gay and no I don't go that way.

He storms away like a *** in heat. That didn't get laid. WTF Walmart is so hard up for help they allow this behavior to be establishment??? Who else did he harassed and give sexual advances to???

All I did was try to do? what I get what I paid for? After four and a half hours !!! for a simple tire repair or replacement. I had to speak with three different individuals. Which two of them actually did their job not like Dave the assistant automobile department manager. Dave does not have a last name? Nobody knows what Dave's last name is? The sign says the supervisor on duty you can't read his name.

wow almost the largest corporation in America taking advantages of citizens of the United States with their defective tires. Jeopardizing their safety causing damage to their vehicles!! They could cause a critical accident involving innocent people!!!

Walmart calls it collateral damage ! It's fir the benefit of their corporate profits. They have plenty of attorneys on retainer. I rather pay their attorneys defender unlawful unsafe products instead of refunding or replacing a citizen of the United States tires if they bought with confidence at Walmart would stay behind actually Walmart is "ChinaMart".

they sell majority of their products that are manufactured in the communist country.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Walmart Cons: Miss management works here.

Comments

start another goFundMe

scam customer writes again

You say nothing at all of what the "defects" you claim are but ramble on with a bunch of nonsense.

@Anonymous

who is this know-it-all?

You say the tires are defective but that is probably just another of Trump's lies.