On 10/05/14, I called about the availability and price of a product. I needed spray foam insulation in the can.

The first and third time I was transferred to Hardware and no one answered. The second time I was told the worker would have to ne paged. I was on hold for 14 minutes and 26 sec. THIS is why I HATE WALMART.

AND my in store experience is no better. I guess when one applies for a job (which I have done on three different occasions) and finally learned why I was denied a job with the company......YOU DON'T WANT HONEST people working for you.

I was honest on the personality test and failed. For years now.....my experiences have been below par.

Comments

First Born Triplet

Part of the reason you hate walmart is the service but I think being denied a job three times is also another reason. You timed it to the second of how long it took before you got help with a stop watch? Next time don't be honest on the tests and give the answers they want, sort of like what you would do on a Harry Potter sorting house test to get the house you want.

to First Born Triplet #881031

I wonder if this is the daughter person complaining about the disabled employee in the jewelry department, both tried to get a job three times and were denied?

Hmmm. They hired me and I was also honest on the personality test.

I have also been there over a year.

However not all walmarts are as nice as ours. We did get an award for best customer service in our district.