3.0
Layout of Store

I was in Walmart the location in cutler bay Miami Florida which is the worst location, any time I go there's never what a need plus the costumer service is so poor.... I just want to mention my tonight's experience: it was late at night when you think if you go to Walmart you'll get what you need cause that what is Walmart for, but not in this specific location, I was trying to buy a juice for my 4 months baby and something else that a needed for him; first the juice area was empty, second when I was going to pay the one that I decide because a needed the juice it was ridiculous two lines only TWO lines for the bunch of people, but that's no the point there were employees walking around doing nothing but talking to each other... I'm sorry this is the first time that I do a complaint maybe it's something normal but I found that's is not a coincidence that is the same location that I found that poor costumer service and all other services that a found in other stores and I'm so frustrating because at the end I when home without the juice I couldn't wait for all that only TWO lines

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart juice for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments