1.9
Layout of Store

I ordered a doll house online for my daughters Xmas present & when I got to the store to pick it up, the employees couldn't find it & then when they finally did, the box was damaged with no picture even on the box etc.When putting the doll house together, you can immediately tell that it was already opened, used before, missing & damaged parts, missing screws with written added lettering on the screw packaging!!??

I am pissed off. This was a gift from Santa & now what am i supposed to tell my daughter. How can u knowingly sell used products with known damage especially when u know its for xmas. How dare you!

Unbelievable, inappropriate and not to mention so unprofessional of Walmart. I should get reimbursed for my inconvenience, time & the fact that my daughters Christmas has been a huge disappointment!! I have pictures etc to prove it all as well but this site won't allow me to upload the photos.

Somebody from this ridiculous store better call me back.Waste of my time & money

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kidkraft doll house. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kidkraft doll house in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments