I despise the Walmart on West Franklin Blvd in Gastonia NC there is such a Lack of pride from the manager on down.The store has stock still on pallets sitting in the middle of the aisle all over the store and the shelves are in such disorder or empty because it's still on the pallets.

The whole store is just dirty and not kept clean, I even saw an employee with a mop walk by where a drink had been dropped and just looked at it and kept walking.Most of the stockers basically run over you with pallet jacks full of freight that they obviously don't plan to put on the shelves.the demeanor of most of the employees there is one of hating being there.

Review about: Walmart Manager.

I didn't like: Unprofessional.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more The Cranston Walmart has no quality control in their meat section. Walmart "Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs. While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs. Today..." Read more Walmart - Horrible Scam Walmart "Ordered elevated dog bowl from Walmart.com and my account was charged to Walmart. When the item arrived, it was damaged and had obviously been used. Contacted Walmart immediately but they..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more