Update by user Mar 29, 2015

Oh Yes it was store #1359 north Charleston, sc

Original review posted by user Mar 29, 2015

I am a LOYAL WALMART CUSTOMER!!Bought a laptop less than 2 months ago.

I take online classes and now the computer decides that it wants to freeze and not allow me to get on the internet. Went back to Walmart, and they tells me that I can't return or exchange. Only through the manufacturing company. I didn't buy it through them, I bought it there so I want them to do What's right.

I'm soooooooo furious right now. I have classes to take and can't. They tells me 15 days. Of course it's gonna work more than 15 days.

I'm calling corporate because their assistant managers were VERY RUDE!! And just to think WALMART was my favorite store!! They lost a customer, and I'm writing statements on every site that I find to report them!! I'm callinformed corporate!!

The employwere who works in electronics told me herself that I could get my money back!!Lies!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Canton, Mississippi, United States #966348

On your receipt it tells you how many days you have to return or exchange----15.

The policy on electronics is 15 days.Doesn't matter that you bought it from Walmart and not the manufacturer, after 15 days you can't take it back to Walmart.

Telling someone no does not mean that they are rude. You need to grow up! Your ranting and raving won't get you what you are after.

The electronics employee must have been new and unaware of the policy.You can report Walmart to all the sites you want but policy is policy, they stuck by it and you will just have to deal with it or let your anger cause you to have a stroke.

to Jeff Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #966208

Thank you, Jeff.I find it funny how some people think that the customer is always right.

Well, some customers are wrong and rude.I'm sure that store has a sign with the return policy for electronic items.

to realm188 Brooklyn, New York, United States #966222

Same to you as Well!!Read first!!

I clearly stated that all I wanted was an exchange.

I'm an online student and pay Well over $300 on every visit to Walmart!!So here lost!!

to quetta1988 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #966271

I did read first. What about this made you think that I didn't? I read your post from the get go, obviously.

to Jeff Brooklyn, New York, United States #966220

No you need to grow up!!.First of all I said they were very rude!!

Read everything first before you comment!!

Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #965426

Why didn't you call the manufacturer if it's that important? You do realize that they get these items from somewhere, right?

to realm188 North Charleston, South Carolina, United States #965427

That's my next step!!

to quetta1988 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #965502

Sometimes calling the manufacturer is better anyways.Some can type in the serial code and figure out what is going on.

If they had a sign by the computers with a return policy on them it would be easier on them and you.

However, not everyone reads the signs lol.

to realm188 Brooklyn, New York, United States #966225