1.1

I ordered a wireless boom box and it got lost by the carrier Walmart uses. I contacted the company and they was supposed to send me a replacement and I insisted if they was going to send it through LaserShip i would rather cancel.

They promised me they was going to use FedEx only for them to send me a tracking number through LaserShip.

I cancelled the order n they processed a refund only to be told that it will take 2 billing cycles to get my refund back. Why should I wait 60 days to be refunded does a refund comes with interest since basically they gonna b holding my money for 2 months its holiday season and nobody need this headache

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and lasership delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments