Versailles, Kentucky
3.2

I bought a fish tank lava lamp for my 11 year old about 6 wks ago. I didn't think I would need the box it receipt after 30 days so I threw it away.

Saturday morning it caught on fire and busted out the plastic so I took it back and told them I wanted a Wal-Mart card but not another lava lamp because I was afraid of them. It took three people to decide I would not get a Wal-Mart card they were going to only exchange it for another lava lamp. I now have this lamp but I'm afraid to use it. They are putting my childrens life in danger and have no concern for their customers safety.

This is basically theft.

I didn't have to go to Walmart and pay 20 dollars for something that could had killed us. I'll not go to Walmart again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lava Lamp Lamp.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

OP:

You admitted that you threw out your receipt.

Exactly what did you expect Walmart to do about this?

What would you do if the exact same thing happened at another business?

Would you be complaining again and refusing to shop at that place of business again?

@Anonymous

ur a fagg

nfjkgndfo

Oh grow up, you threw out the receipt so that is your only option. I feel bad for your child having a poor role model for a parent