Versailles, Kentucky
3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a fish tank lava lamp for my 11 year old about 6 wks ago. I didn't think I would need the box it receipt after 30 days so I threw it away.

Saturday morning it caught on fire and busted out the plastic so I took it back and told them I wanted a Wal-Mart card but not another lava lamp because I was afraid of them. It took three people to decide I would not get a Wal-Mart card they were going to only exchange it for another lava lamp. I now have this lamp but I'm afraid to use it. They are putting my childrens life in danger and have no concern for their customers safety.

This is basically theft.

I didn't have to go to Walmart and pay 20 dollars for something that could had killed us. I'll not go to Walmart again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lava lamp lamp. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lava lamp lamp in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1235302

OP:

You admitted that you threw out your receipt.

Exactly what did you expect Walmart to do about this?

What would you do if the exact same thing happened at another business?

Would you be complaining again and refusing to shop at that place of business again?

to Anonymous Calera, Alabama, United States #1235384

ur a fagg

nfjkgndfo
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, United States #1235164

Oh grow up, you threw out the receipt so that is your only option. I feel bad for your child having a poor role model for a parent