Walmart you need to stop what your doing to us ppl I was in hamden walmart picking up layway for my daughter christmas list and half of everyone items where missing and employees were saying of it was electroics it must of been stolen from a Walmart worker get your act together I will

Never do business with stilling ppl stuff and Walmart.com scamming us too close all walmart a done please I waiting three hours for they to find half my order and my order online yet hasn't been shipped I will be going further with this compliant

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Before you start criticizing people, you should go back to 1st grade and take lessons on spelling and grammar.

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #911268

ugh I have such a headache from trying to read your post.if it could be called even that.

the one part I took away was from the end. you say "I will be going further with this complaint" hopefully you mean going further as in how to spell and form coherent sentences.

that being said.

WalMart should be making good on your lay-a-way IF/WHEN something like this did happen.if not do as I think you said somewhere in your babble about going elsewhere and do just THAT, GO ELSEWHERE!.

phew

Learn to spell and punctuate correctly before submitting any complaint please.My head hurts from reading this.

Also, don't be so quick to accuse employees of stealing layaway items.

There are a lot of items on layaway and sometimes things get misplaced or were binned wrong accidentally.This is a very busy time of year for retail, practice patience.

I have news for you, this isn't the WalMart web site.It is a general complaint site.

Before you go around criticizing other people you really should improve your spelling and grammar.Your capitalization also needs to be improved.