2 weeks ago I was given a gift from my daughter. It was a LG blue- Ray DVD player model BPM25.

We could not get it to function even after making a trip to purchase a HDMI that is required but does not come with the product. The barely English speaking customer service rep at LG could not help us. I returned the player to one Post Falls Walmart and they said they would not take it back because is had beef ordered online which we did not do. So I went to the other Post Falls Walmart and they said they would exchange it until I told them I had no receipt.

They could do nothing.

My daughter is now out $50.00 + and I have no player. Happy Birthday to me!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lg bpm25 blu-ray disc player from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Print a copy of ALL receipts.

to Anonymous #1123218

My daughter threw it in the trash. I tell her that since her gift was not working she is obligated to buy me new gift.