5.0

I recently ordered 3 750 pro tone Bluetooth headsets from walmart.com on black Friday.I was notified through email that my itmes eere ready for pick up Dec 3 through Dec 10th.

I went today, Dec 10th to get my item and they have already refunded it to my card and returned my items. I was told by the walmart.com supervisor Josh, that basically it was my fault and that i onky have 7 days to oick my item. It didn't matter what 2 emails stated as far as the pick up dates i should have remembered from when i ordered the items that it staed i inky have 7 days to pock it up. I am beyond pissed off seeing as they were Christmas presents and now i have to pay the full $69.00 to buy nee ones.

I am very dissatisfied with wakmart.com and do not plan in on purchasing from them again.This was an awful experience and i just cant believe that these are the games they play with people for an inline order.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments