2525 King Ave W, Billings, MT 59102, USA

I had been receiving donated bags and cans of animal food and litter.I run a small Animal Shelter here on the Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation.I had been getting foods for my animals and then all of a sudden they changed their attitudes towards me.And the Claims manager comes screaming out at me that she will never give me any donations ever again.Nice Customer service.I complained to the manager and corperate . I never heard a word from them.I contacted my State Senator because of this kind of treatment in My Home State by an out of State company.I was asked to bring in a 501(3) paper.I did that,.I was asked to bring in a new EIN number I did that.They had every excuse not to help me and then someone was always gone or the manager of the Store In Billings Montana on Kings Street never called back.I was told that they give this food stuffs to a "company".But I heard the claims manager say she had to call the Cat Sanctuary in Billings to come and get their food and donations.This because I am Native American?Disabled?Married to a Vietnam Veteran?Yeah I am all those.But I am not a liar...

I didn't like: Store manager scott and the claims manager sharon.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $5000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

1.Now can we hear the part of the story you left out?

We don't care if you are a disabled Native American married to a veteran.And neither does Walmart, sweetheart.

So youre WHINING that YOU arent getting the donation???GET OVER IT!!!!!

Its THEIR product, its THEIR CHOICE on WHOM to give it to!!!! WHY should YOU get special treatment over ANOTHER??? Oh thats right!!!

Your an indian who is disabled and married to a vet.Yeah, THAT doesnt stink of self entitlement AT ALL!!!

MakeMyDay2O16
to Anonymous #1317196

I think that low IQ and ignorances is a requirement to post a review on here.This person cracks me up.

Her last sentence ASSuming that it was discrimination shows how uneducated this person is. This incident has nothing to do with their being Native American, disabled or married to a Veteran.

Their implying this shows that they themselves are the ones discriminating by ASSuming that this is an issue based on their race, disability or who they are married.The last sentence shows what a fool this person truly is.