I have been in to fill several prescriptions and this is by far the WORST customer service I have ever received!When I stated I needed to pick up my presc, without looking at me she pointed to the PICK UP sign above and stated 'Really?

We just need your last name and DOB' then rolled her eyes! I then pointed to the same sign and stated "Then maybe that should be printed on the sign"!! The Pharmasict that helped me was just as rude and acted like my question was a waste of her time!

Isn't that what they are there for?No eye contact, snide remarks, rolling of eyes and overall BAD ATTITUDES!

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Stop popping pills you junkie.You're lucky my tax dollars are paying for your welfare and food stamps so you can even go to Walmart and get your fix from the pharmacy.

You have been doing this for a long time.

You should know how it works and stop giving them a hard time by not providing your information correctly.I hope they were rude to you too, for acting like a bored r3t4rd in their store.

Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Walmart - A cashier almost kill me yesterday Walmart "I was never treated so bad at a Walmart I went yesterday to Walmart at4545 Fayetteville rd NC and cashier was mad because I made a big purchase I thought..." Read more Walmart - Horrible Scam Walmart "Ordered elevated dog bowl from Walmart.com and my account was charged to Walmart. When the item arrived, it was damaged and had obviously been used. Contacted Walmart immediately but they..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more