I went to pick up my $98 television from WalMart and the sales person told me that they had given my tv to someone else.She then offered me a vizio and I asked if I could see it and if it was a better tv.

One of the more experience associates told me that vizio was better... Sooo i told her okay I'l try the vizio and that's when she got mad and said "No you can't have it. You asked that guy if it was better so now you want it!" I asked for management and the manager in essence humiliated me and told me that I was trying to get a more expensive tv! I told her that the associate offered it!

Well the manager told me to take one of the emerson's that was left by another customer...to be continued at the Better Business Bureau...

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Mike_mn

Back the train up!

Your complaining about being offered a lesser TV than the high quality $98 TV you had original ordered!

Time to re-evaluate your concept of quality.

The Cranston Walmart has no quality control in their meat section. Walmart "Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs. While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs. Today..." Read more Walmart - Over 3 months after the expiration date for dairy product...Still on store shelves. Walmart "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more I was Robbed by Walmart's Money Center Walmart "I went to the Money Center & picked up a new Walmart Money Card. I gave the agent $500 plus their fee. The agent took my money and the card,..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more