1.6
Layout of Store

Ordered some clothes and a luggage set from the mobile app.... Got confirmation about 2 days later, took Wal-Mart 9 days to lift the hold off my card, btw......

Got tracking information 4 days after i made the purchase. 4 days after that i was told FedEx was the main shipper, but now it says the USPS got my order which is about 15 lbs. I know i will have to go get it but in 8inches of snow and no car, shipping to home defeats the purpose.

I started using Amazon again, Faster shipping, they use UPS, even though more expensive i dont care at this point..... Wal-Mart and FedEx have lost me as a customer.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Next time try ordering these vitally important items when it's not snowing then if this is such a big deal to you