I drove 22 miles to pick up 2 mainstay white rockers at the #143 store they was paid for on line and was conformed to pick them up at 11:28 on august 25th..when I arrived I spoke with managers that didn't know their *** from their head..after 2 hours of this *** I learned the store had no rockers..Walmart sold me items that was not even in stock..that's called theft by deception in the eyes of the law..our money is still hung in limbo and don't when it will be back on our account..I have called for the past 3 days trying to get Walmart to make good on the *** we have had to go through, but no one seems to give a ***..Walmart said they would make good on this ..I was even told by a Walmart on line rep that Walmart was in the wrong and said they would give us a pair of rockers for this in convince but they lied..Walmart as I see it don't give a ***..your liars..corporate office hasn't got the backbone or the balls to talk to their customers..I was offered a 25 dollar gift card..what ***..you say Walmart wants to make things better for customer...***..you sorry *** only are out for yourself..prove me wrong..take care of this matter and I will take it all back and say that I was wrong about you..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of mainstays outdoor rocking chair. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mainstays outdoor rocking chair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Homewood, Alabama, United States #1026444

Get sum payback. was ripped off so I drank a whole bottle of pepto bismol, then went back and blew my intestines out in electronics.