I used to LOVE Walmart. To say I spend an average of $500 a month there would be an understatement. Not any more! They blew it!

For over 10 years I have had all of my prescriptions filled at Walmart. One in particular has never cost any more than $4.00 for a months supply. When I picked it up yesterday, it rang up for $35.00! After a review by the pharmacist, I was told that they had switched manufacturers and that was the price. Really?

So I paid for the Rx, and took great pride in returning all the things I had in my loaded cart to the shelves from whence they came.

I drove directly to Target(who had my drug for $4.00)changed over all of my prescriptions and bought all of the things that were originally in my cart from Walmart. I paid the same at Target for what I was buying, got a $5.00 OFF card for my next purchase and was checked out by a cashier who spoke excellent English! Target really gets it! Who knew?

I now have NO reason to go to Walmart.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

bk78

My WalMart pharmacy had employees who would discuss all of my daughter's medications and anything else they felt like it with her father, grandmother & anyone who called on the phone or came in.The ladies that did this knew I had full custody, my parents & I were the only ones allowed to pick up her medications; they tried to transfer prescriptions to another pharmacy without my permission.

I finally went over the head pharmacist & talked to his boss.

They were gone within 1-2 years.They were breaking many, many laws.