Product: Walmart Manager Clear all filters (6 of 536 reviews match)
filters
State:
Show
City:
Show
Product:
3.2

Update by user Sep 19, 2018

My husband got on the phone and called again and they "re-viewed" the tape. They saw the cashier lay the gift card on the check writing desk as I was putting bags in my cart. The cashier handed me the receipt and I looked to see if there were any more bags and asked...

FailingPersian289

So Who posted this if it is not her? She posted it. When she was called out for her dishonesty of keeping the gift card she felt ashamed and claimed she was hacked.

Walmart Manager
Pros
  • Cake i ordered
Cons
  • Fact that i did not make it home with my giftcard
Reason of review
Manager unwilling to compensate for my lost gift card.
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • Fail To Offer Solution

Update by user May 31, 2018

the Head Store Manager (ELONA) contact me few few days later and apologies to the Manager act with customer (me). I had to stop by the same day to meet her and give more details and my prospective on how I felt from this act and this Failure. I met in Person with ELONA...

This Head store manager (ELONA) never returned my call to let me know what her correct of action for her rude manager act and what will she do to fix future issues like this...No Manager will tell Any customer Exactly What actions were taken regarding Any employee at Any business with whom the customer had a problem with.The customer will be notified that the situation was addressed.That is it.

Bad quality
Walmart - Manager Review from East Troy, Wisconsin

Update by user Mar 03, 2016

Walmart satisfied my complaint review.

Update by user Feb 24, 2016

Mukwonago, WI S uptore #1571

Original review posted by user Feb 24, 2016

I bought a rifle from Walmart and asked the clerk that I wanted two boxes of ammo with it. It turns out she gave me .17 WMR ammo instead of the .17 HMR ammo that the rifle requires. Now I am stuck with...
Ms.Steamroller

This is not an anger issue and I don't how anyone can arrive at that conclusion in this matter as described above by Anonymous #1117275. This was a complaint that was submitted and was corrected accordingly.

How does this pose as an anger issue? This complaint is not about anger issues. Under what logic are you trying to impose?

There is such a thing called righteous anger and it is normal. Go take your anti-gun, anti-angry theories, and belief system some where else.

Not as described/ advertised
4.1
The Irvine California location off of tustin ranch road clearly has a manager that doesnt do her job rite.we purchased beats headphones that were defective and had reciept and valid warranty. Askef for exchange & they said they couldnt so ee explained the facts to them...

Perhaps if you spoke more clearly the first manager would have been able to help you. If your spoken English is as poor as your written English than the first manager could not understand what you are saying and could not help you.

If you spoke clear English she would be able to do her job right.

The reason she could not do her job right was because she could not understand you. If you spoke proper English you would get better service, because it is hard to help those that do not speak English well.

Damaged or defective

Resolved: Walmart in Phoenix, Arizona - Ad match

Update by user Jul 19, 2015

All done with problem solved

Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2015

Albertson's has Pepsi on sale for 4 for $10 with a $25 additional purchase. The Store manager at baseline and signal Butte in Mesa Arizona will not honor that ad because they say it is a gimmick the stores are doing to get you to shop at there store. All ad's are a gimmick to get you to shop there. Walmarts ad match is a gimmick to get you to shop at there stores. I have four other Walmarts within 7 miles of me they all will honor it. This is not a corporate wide policy the stores decide on what they will match and what they will not. So their commercials we will match that or a lie.
MattD78

Walmart price match:

We do not match the price in the following types of competitor ads:

Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price

example: "Buy [item A] to get [item B] for $C"

So if you had bothered to read you would see because the 4 for $10 requires a $25 purchase it does NOT qualify for Walmart's price match and they tell you that in plain English.

@MattD78

You don't seem to understand the problem there is no unity from store to store one will and one won't. And why would you not want someone to spend $25 in order to get the deal.

All grocery stores in this area are doing that type of ad on pop.

MattD78
@Anonymous

"This is not a corporate wide policy the stores decide on what they will match and what they will not.So their commercials we will match that or a lie." I am showing obviously this is corporate policy to not match this particular promotion. So yes, I do understand.

roscoebrat76

Also having problems with ad match at Walmart. Going to start shopping at the stores w the deals.

View more comments (3)
Pricing issue

Resolved: Walmart in Austin, Texas - Wal Mart owes me a dry cleaning

I went into Walmart superstore at Bentonville, Arkansas today, and when I walked along the produce wall I got dirt from celery bags on my new $100 blouse. It is now stained. They should of had a sign to warn about the dirt on these veggies. I have talked to everyone up to store manager and they refuse to pay my dry cleaning. Talking to my lawyer about lawsuit against Wally World. They have dangerous stuff at this store. It is also the home store is it not? Well they better be prepared for a possible lawsuit from me. W

LMFAO!!!!

IHateStupidCustomers

what doesn't add up to me is how this is yet another Arkansas Walmart complaint but the original poster is from Texas. maybe this is MrsLea again with another scam.

Something does not add up. First of all there is "A's" comment about why they were shopping in walmart when they can afford a $100 shirt.

Even so why would they be shopping in an expensive shirt. I am sure the dust from the clothing can be cleaned by washing.

My guess is they dirtied their clothing somewhere and is using this incident to scam Walmart out of a free dry cleaning. They see through his scam and he is angry about that.

So you got some dirt on your expensive blouse? So what!

Also why were you wearing a $100 shirt while shopping in Walmart anyways?

It isn't anybody fault but your own that you ruined your blouse. I wonder if this person would be complaining if this happened in an upscale store.

Obviously you are not educated yourself because you leaned too close to the carrots and are angry that they damaged your clothing. Though I think this story is all BS. The damage could easily be taken care when you wash your clothes, you just want money for your stupidity.

VeryAngryIndeed

It is going to take a lot of money to clean it too. I know it doesn't take any education and skill to work in the Wally World produce department, but they should at least know to make sure their products are clean and safe before they put them on shelves.

If you can afford a $100 shirt..what's a small dry cleaning price really going to affect you? You sound like a ***.

IHateStupidCustomers

next time, keep your eyes open you dumb *** I never knew celery was considered a dangerous object. I guess they'll have to keep in locked up with the expensive electronics and you'll have to see an associate if you need someone to get it for you.

maybe MrsLea01 will be your lawyer. I'm sure she'll sue Walmart for not letting her get a sale price that ended a month ago.

VeryAngryIndeed

Oh they are going to pay. Just like you cage zoo animals and exotic pets to buy, Wally World should keep harmful materials or food in a safe place.

MrsLea

Okay lady, good luck with your lawsuit :roll

So you think they should pay for your dry cleaning because you were careless and were too close to the veggies. Seriously even a seven year old knows how to avoid stay clean.

But people will sue for silly things these days. Another woman sued (or is trying to sue a man who gave her wrong directions and made her late to a job interview. She claimed it was his fault she did not get a job.

When if she had planned a head and made sure she knew the directions this would not have happened.

But I have to agree shame on WallyWorld for having dangerous objects in the store. Carrots are real dangerous and should only be bought if you are licensed to buy them.

your wearing a $100.00 blouse and shopping at wal-mart? sure get you a lawyer and pay him big money just to let the wal-mart lawyers eat him and you up--they have so many lawyers just sitting around waiting on people like you to have fun with--post how it goes on here i want to see if i laugh harder than i did reading this post.

You've GOT to be kidding.

Soo...how much in legal fees do you expect to pay to get your $20 for dry cleaning? You are an 1D10T!

A sign to warn about dirt on vegetables?

What's next? "Caution - Ice may be cold."

You need to watch where you are walking.

View more comments (14)