Hooksett nh, walmart manager harrasses and intimidates and humiliated me after I complianed about the service at the deli counter....can you say civil litigation.Some portly manager intimadated me, kicked me out of the store, without letting me purchase my food after I levied a complaint about the service...I was told that if I didnt have anything positive to say, to not say anything at all.

Next thing I knew, security was called on me as well as the local police. I dont deserve this as a loyal walmart shopper.

who do they think they are?Is this libya?

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

smedrik

As a private enterprise they have every right to refuse service to you. Chances are that if you managed to get kicked out of a Wal-Mart your behavior was way out of line.

A store has an obligation to protect the safety and security of staff and shoppers. Had you of been making a scene (which having the situation escalate to security and the police being called, you were) it was their obligation to remove you in order to diffuse the situation.

What Wal-Mart did was 100% legal.If you own a business you can reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, even an old *** who has nothing nice to say.

Too bad we don't have the manager's side.I bet you were being a real ***.