I am a disabled 15 your combat veteran served in Iraq two tours. I'm traveling cross country, & I stopped at a Walmart at 380 and Custer Road in McKinney Texas to take a break and repair the camper.

We picked up some steaks, they were rancid, we brought them back, they would not give us store credit or refund. They insisted we must get food items only, and then they decided that they wouldn't give us a refund. The guy at customer service said We never dropped off the meat, we did drop off the meat, and they were supposed to pull the tapes to find out who was telling the truth this morning at 8 o'clock. At 9 o'clock I'm served with a notice from the assistant manager Daniel, who said that I must remove my camper they are not an RV park, and that he's going to call the police and have me towed.

And that he knows what we're doing! I asked him what he was talking about and he ran around my camper taking pictures. This is absurd as I don't even know what I'm doing, let alone how could he know what I'm doing.I try to talk to him when he insisted that we parked in front of the sign that said no RV parking, and I asked him to show me where. I know It did not say that, that I did read it prior to parking.

He did not give me an opportunity to show him on the sign were it It did not say that and tried to explain that we were directed to a website that listed rv parking overnight at selected Wal-Mart's. Befire i could finish the word corporate he said he didn't give a *** what corporate said and he was calling the cops. He was rude and disrespectful and my entire experience this 24 Hours at Walmart permanently disgusts me and I can't wait to tell the rest of the freakin world just how disrespected I was in a Walmart parking lot, it wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the likes of me and people like me. And if he chose to judge me because my camper is 8 years old, or my walk was too slow, I am 50 years old and was severely disabled in Iraq 8 years ago defending freedom so he could have a family and a job.

Thank you Wal-Mart for making sure your position of a positive influence is neglected and yet again the epidemic of bad, disrepectful, and accusatory management at your Custer road store. Not only was I disrespected, but I was ripped off of 37.00 worth if steak that I couldn't even get reimbursement for.

Now that im retirwd, I will take the next 6 months spreading my story to everyone that will listen. Starting with this letter to you explaining why you have one pissed off combat vet with a new vendetta.

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Comments

you dont get special treatment. and you did protect their freedom for private business.

that lets them not let you to park there. so point down.

to hahs Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #857477

100%

not entitled to ***

fitnesstrainernc

Walmart is not an rv park. Just because you're a veteran doesn't mean you can park your stuff wherever you want.

to Anonymous #855003

You have a lot of nerve telling me where I can park and where I cannot park. I risked my life for ungrateful people like you and you come on here and verbally assault me and tell me that I am wrong?

I risked my life for those who work in the store and they threaten to call the police on me because I was breaking one of their rules not the laws. This is more my country than yours and the people who work there because I risked my life for you ungrateful bastards and this is the abuse I get. He would not have a job if it were not for me, he would not have a family if It were not for me. Remember 9/11, if it were not for me fighting for our nation we would have more events like this.

If it were not for me you may not be alive because of terrorists attacking our country, same with the manager who was disrespecting me. If it were not for me you would be worrying every second of your life about having another 9/11, so before you go around making your idiotic comments think of the sarcrifice I made so you can live peacefully with your family. You and the manager are ungrateful idiots. You people have no right to show disrespect to me.

I risked my life so you can live peacefully with your wife and children and this is the thanks I get. Your idiotic comment, and him calling the cops on me. I risk my life for you ungrateful brats and this is the thanks I get.

Why not leave my country and live elsewhere where you have to worry about your safety. Ungrateful ***.

to Anonymous #855136

Blah blah blah. Way to make an ASSumption.

I am a retired combat veteran myself and nothing grinds my gears more than fellow veterans throwing their service in other people's faces. You risked your life for your country? So did I! The only difference is I don't use my veteran status to get special treatment, discounts, etc.

It was an honor to fight for my country and I would do it again in an instant and yet I find it in my heart to PARK WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO. I sacrificed a lot to protect my nation, including my health, my marriage and my youth but I still don't expect special treatment from everyone I meet. Follow the rules, buddy.

You're not above them, no matter what your past. God bless America.

musicman88
to Anonymous Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #856912

My father is a disabled veteran and attitudes like the one you have are a complete disrespect to him and other veterans.

Just because you are a veteran does not mean you are an exception to rules and the law. I do not know exactly what happened in this situation at Walmart.

I do know that there are three sides to every story. Your side, their side, and what actually happened. I don't know, but I have a feeling that you left out a few bits and pieces of the story.

If the fact that you are a veteran has anything to do with the story, by all means use that fact.

I do not see what you being a veteran has to do with this. Unless the manager said "I'm treating you this way because you are a veteran!" then your veteran status has NOTHING to do with this situation. Period. At all.

POINT BLANK.

I do thank you for your service, though. But please don't use the fact to get what you want all the time.

to Anonymous #860133

Stop throwing 9/11 around like you're a hero. You're not.

You're a redneck that was nowhere near DC, PA, or NYC on 9/11/2001. I am from NYC. I experienced it all. You did nothing but fake an injury while in Kuwait where there was no fighting, just to "retire" at 42.

Yes I know who you are, and you know who I am. You are a phony soldier.