I placed an online order either Wednesday or Thursday of last week.My package was suppose to arrive to the store for pick up this past Monday April 10th.

The first issue was the UPS driver got to the store after 2:30pm and there was no one there to receive the package. I called customer service and asked for a manager to see if I could pick my package up at UPS. The manager acted as if he didn't care of my package not being delivered on time. I felt as if he didn't care.

Second I got UPS on the phone & was told to pick my package up between 8pm to 8:30pm. I was then told th driver did not close his truck properly and my package was lost. Third I call customer service again to see what my option were. Again I get a manager who acted as if he did not care what I asked for.

He only offered a refund or to resend the package. Why would I want the package again after all this? I asked for a refund. No refund came to my account today.

I then spoke with some via Chat and this man was so nice and helpful. He stated he would attempt to get my refund sent back to my card asap. He even offered a $10 gift card. I actually went into a store and made a purchase of what I ordered.

Something I was trying not to do. I hope my refund will be back in my account tomorrow. Here is what I would like to see done. Your managers in customer service should be more compassionate to a customers issues.

Your store staff should stay after 2pm to make sure all packages arrive so UPS don't have to take packages back to their office. To be honest I will never order online again.

This is like my third or fourth time ordering online and having issues.Each time customer service is not helpful and I am left wondering how to resolve my issue myself.

Review about: Online Order.

3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion