1.7

From the time I walked in the door it was very unprofessional. Apparently the manager stands in the front of the store and when the black people walk in he starts following.

Myself, who frequently shops at Walmart became upset and frustrated at the fact that I was unable to enjoy a shopping experience in peace with my little sister because every corner we turned he was "peeping" around the aisle, soon after he was "spotted" he got someone else to do his dirty work.

Im so sick of shopping at the Walmart in this town known as Sweetwater,TN and very appalled at how the Walmart management and employees conduct themselves. Id hate for this to make it to Facebook,Im sure others here in this town would agree.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

Prescott, Arizona, United States #1211780

Black people are known for stealing

#1200405

Hi anonymous , I am very sorry if you have had a poor experience with your shopping. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this further.

Would you mind giving me and update on your situation by giving us a call at 1-866-273-8606 at your earliest convenience? Please ask for Jane upon calling.

We'd like to make sure we compensate you for the inconvenience and resolve these concerns to your complete satisfaction. - Thank you, Amanda

Saratoga, California, United States #1198642

Please read this and think about it. Everybody is watched on camera everywhere.

Seriously. No lie. So who cares if you see some person looking at you? Go on with your life.

Even when you don't see someone watching you, you are watched.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1198606

Lol I'm pretty sure that this isn't some race issue. Think maybe you're a little immature considering that he probably does this to anyone of any color and that YOU are the one that noticed color here and decided to make your judgements based on that.

to realm188 Staunton, Virginia, United States #1199912

Look I was fallowed in Wal-Mart and I'm White. I don't think race has anything to do w it.