Had a horrible experience waited in line for 45 mins an got denied alc cuz my I.d.Of 25 years of age Wasn't substantial enough that they needed my wife's id as well??

Last time I checked you don't carry an I.d. In your yoga pant do you?? The woman that purchased alc. in front of me had two kids...

I didn't see them flash her there i.d.???I want some compensation for my wasted time an harassment that manager barb from the eastgate location should be fired!!!

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Wow, never ceases to amaze me.If Walmart won't sell something to you - then you go down the street and (try to) buy it somewhere else.

That is just the way it works.

"I demand compensation!"... For what? A product not yet purchased is the property of the store.

No more, or less, than anything you may happen to own. They have the right to not sell their private property to anyone, at anytime, and for any reason. That includes not selling it to you.

Walmart, and most every other store, both wants and needs to sell stuff to you.

If they can, they surely will.

That's what they do.They'll even try to get you to buy stuff you don't even need.

If they tell you NO --- take a hint.

Orange, California, United States #904755

Do not lie, there is no way you are over the age of 25, with your terrible spelling and grammar it is obvious that you are nine years old.The manager is not going to be fired for doing his job.

If you actually are the age of 25(which I doubt) then how are they to know that the person was with you was your wife and not some juvenile that you were purchasing alcohol for? This is why they have this procedure. You must be drunk if you think that they should check ID for someone who is a parent who is obviously not buying for her children. Drinking must have killed your brain cells which makes you spell and behave like a nine year old.

I bet the real reason you want compensation is so that you can buy more alcohol.Seriously getting upset because the manager and cashier were following the law and not allowing you to purchase alcohol, they have a name for people like that it is called alcoholic.

Orange, California, United States #904754

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #904730

I flash my hooters and never have a problem.

You won't get compensation because the cashier did her job.She had every right to I.d.

you and your wife for the purchase of alcohol. The cashier has to make sure that since both of you are together that one of you isn't buying alcohol for the other who may be underage.

Whether or not she was wearing jogging pants doesn't mean she is exempt from showing I'd.It sounds as though your mad because one or both of you were underage and didn't like having to show proof of your ages.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #904759

I don't know if they were underaged but the OP sure acts way under the legal drinking age.

Grow up and quit your whining.The way you spell, and capitalize I have doubts that you are 25 years of age.

It looks more like you are in the 10 year old age level. People might not carry an I.D. in their yoga pants, but there is something called a purse.

Nobody should leave home without their I.D., that is because they could be involved in a really serious accident or for some odd reason become seriously ill, and not be able to tell you to notify.

to anonymous Orange, California, United States #904758

Ten even ten year old kids can spell better.I would say they are more nine, but notice the urgency to buy alcohol.

They must have a drinking problem, especially if they want the manager fired and want to be compensated for their time because the manager was obeying the law.

Must have been in a hurry to get home to drink and must want to be compensated because he had to go drive another five miles to get alcohol from another place.That took ten minutes of his drinking time.