Delta, Pennsylvania

A Walmart employee, Kathy, at store number 3780 in Fallston Maryland, screamed at me today.I had opened the door to the milk refrigerator and accidentally bumped the door in to her cart.

She began screaming at me "all you had to say was excuse me! Yea, I'm talking to you! You don't know how to say excuse me!" In a threatening tone. I was terrified!

Other store customers came over to ask me if I was ok and advised me to alert the store manager. I spoke with assistant store manager, Val, who was just as rude as Kathy. Val basically told me she wouldn't do anything about the situation and told me if I contacted their corporate office, they would just send her an email and it's no big deal to them.

How unprofessional and rude to scream at your customers!Especially over something as little as bumping a cart!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

IF she yelled at you, that was wrong. On the other hand the polite thing to do is to say "excuse me" or "sorry" when you bump, hit, run into, or otherwise accidentally touch someone else.

#1020873

Sounds like there is alot more to this story than what you're saying.