1.5
Layout of Store

This Walmart (Union City, California on Dyer Street) location's customer service is absolutely awful.I went to return an item and the little asst.

manager Andrew (he didn't want to tell me his last name), was absolutely perfectly happy telling me "no" to my return & letting walk away a dissatisfied customer. Who does that-what company/business is ok with unhappy customers? Yes they have "cheap" prices but you get what you pay for. Other stores like Bed Bath & Beyond may cost a little more but they have an excellent return policy & better customer service (besides most of these stores will price match Walmart's prices with better service).

- NO MORE Walmart!

(BTW- the item I was returning fell within the return policy guidelines they have posted, however the packaging was opened-how else was I to know the item was not to my satisfaction?And they wouldn't return my money nor have I heard back from the store manager: Edward Pettigrew) Again - NO MORE Walmart!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart manager. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments