2.2
Layout of Store

I went online with the WalMart app this morning, 2/22/15, to look for a memory foam mattress topper.I found one that I wanted.

The ad clearly stated that the online price was $134.96 and the in store price was $104.96. I went to customer service at store 29 and was told the ad was for the other store in Jefferson City. We left 29 and drove to the other store. I found the same topper and again went for customer service.

I was told this time that the ad was basically "wrong". I asked to speak to the manager, who said the the ad "must be old.". I told them both that I looked up the info online this morning at home. I asked the manager if they were going to honor the price and was told" no, because that is Walmart.com".

I realize I am only 1person, but tthis is not the way you treat customers.

You need to get your act together! For now, I will no longer shop at Walmart.

I am very disgusted and have reached my end.Thanks for nothing.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). kimmyb42inmo is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments