My father bought my son a 6 volt despicable me rocket car on Black Friday. We decided to not open it until Christmas Eve so my son wouldn't accidentally see it.

We then let the car charge for more than 18 hours, but to our surprise on Christmas Day the car wouldn't budge. You can imagine my sons disappointment and frustration. We went to Walmart on 12/27/2015 to try to get this issue resolved. They didn't have any in the actual store that we could've swapped it with, so the manager told me that I could check online for it, but if they did have it I would have to pay the price difference since it was bought on Black Friday.

I'm simply enraged by this. It's not my fault you sold me a defaulted product, on top of that it was my sons Christmas present and now you're trying to tell me I have to pay full price to replace an item YOU sold me that DID NOT WORK?! I'm simply appalled that someone would look to me in the eyes and say this to me. We decided to get our money back since it was CLEAR to us that nothing would be done about this on their part.

in my opinion they should have reorderd one online and sent it to me or have for me to pick up another day. NOTHING was offered but for me to get my money back or go through the process of paying full price for it.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments