I am a ex employee. I have worked for walmart 3 different times.

They dont care about their employees. I told my manager i had another job and could only work weekends, and she told me i had to post my hours which i did, then she says different that its counting against me. I was a good hard worker never short on drawer etc. Bur certain ones get away with murder.

Im done with walmart. They need to treat their employees better and clean up the store.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Here's my question: did you tell them at the time of the interview that you could only work weekends, or did you wait until you had already started to spring that on them?