Hello I ordered something for Christmas for my kid and has it shipped from site to Wal-Mart in Vero Beach on 60.They emailed me and told me it was ready.I go before work and tried to pick it up, have them my order number and everything and they told me it wasn't there after waiting an hour for them to find it it was horrible and the manager that was helping me was rude as ever.But there was few ppl with me and one of the older ladies had to really chew him out in a nice manner it was ridiculous.I end up after an hour and a half getting a refund and going to a whole other store and buying it.I'll never shop online at Wal-Mart.com again due to this.And that site always having problems with losing ppls things in layaway, not binning things right, and jus flat out telling you is not there like they did me after emailing you it is and ready for pickup.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments