COMPLAINT.

Today I had an Appointment at my Childs Dentistry.Said I had to not bottle Feed my baby no more because of hes teeth.

So after my appointment went To Nearest Walmart; Cary. I was looking for transitioning bottle to cup came across NUK 10oz Cup was the only one there in the bottle came across another one damaged so I went to Checkout in Aile 25 if im not mistaking the last aile He Man couldnt help me when i asked hem to give me discount told me Manager was in a Meeting so recommended me to go to Costumer Services walked fine arrived there waited Patiently in Line until she acknowlwdge me was sitting in Chair. Then i asked her if i could a discount of the packaging and she RUDELY REPLY WE DONT GIVE DISCOUNT ONLY IF THE MERCHANDISE IS BROKEN. But didn't argue with her So I Paid for 2 NUK Active Cup and a Lunch Bag For My Son.

I came out really upset. Being thats my Walmart i always go.

For my Grocery.Its just Sad that couldnt help me being im a Loyal Costumer there!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

All 3 of y'all shut up.

to Anonymous #1100126

You need to get a job like we all suggested, or stop having children if you cannot take care of them financially.

What you need to do is go back to school, I suggest you start at the third grade since that is generally education level with your spelling and grammar, get a job so you can afford to feed your baby. You are not entitled to a discount, and telling you no is not the same as being rude.

Learn to type and spell ***. I hope you loose your kid and that you die.

get a life, crying for a discount .there is no law requiring a discount on merchandise that is broken.

for all the employee knows you could have broken it to try and get the discount.

those people at Walmart make 8 bucks an hour and have to deal with someone crying for a discount , the cashier has no power to lower the price.just buy one not broken or go somewhere else.