Pick up at store is a sham!I have had the worst experience with both walmart.com and my local walmart store I made a purchase with a gift card, I didn't receive an email telling me that my order was being processed so after waiting 7 hours I go into the store and my order disappears they have no info on my purchase so the customer service manager calls walmart.com and they have nothing on my order but they took the money off of my gift card!

So I'm told to wait 24 hours so the next day I received an email that I just made the transaction and it is being processed, not 3 minutes later I get an email that it could not be processed because of my payment? I made at least a dozen calls to walmart.com and my store ( not forgetting to mention I was hung up on by 2 people at walmart.com) only to find out that the tablet I purchased wasn't at the store at all, long story a little shorter, I cancel my order but they kept the money from my gift card!

I was told to wait 5 business days for a refund to the card!If anyone considers buying from Wal-Mart.com please think twice before choosing same day pick up.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). jenniferwilliams133 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments