Oak Grove, Kentucky

So I just moved to the Fort Campbell area and went to Walmart last night to look at things for my house. I found a rug that had a tear in it and was curious if I could buy it at a lower price.

I asked an associate who said she was going to get a manager. 20 minutes later I saw her again and asked her again, she said she had not found anyone yet. So I stood there another 20 minutes waiting. Eventually I saw a manager walking by and asked if she was coming to assist me and she said "No, whatcha need?" So I proceeded to show her the rug and asked her and she said she had to sell it for full price.

I then asked to speak to another manager and one came back and said "No, we have to send this to claims". I was, at this point, aggravated.

And I walked away to find my husband, and as I was walking I found the original associate at the cell phone counter with 5 other associates talking and standing around. What a lazy group of employees and a terrible representation of customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of walmart manager. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments