Worst experience ever. They cancelled my order on a black Friday sale that I paid for, credit card charged and a verification code sent that I would be able to pick it up the same day.

I drove an hour an a half to get the TV, to be told they sold out and canceled my order. I'm beyond livid and now cannot get the TV at the black Friday price. Walmart is by far the worst company I've ever dealt with and the worst store is on Belvedere in west Palm Beach, Fl. The managers are Alex, Liz and Beverly and they all lied to me.

I had to go to my local Walmart and have that manager call, only to be hung up on.

My local manager says he thinks it's fraud, they cancelled my order and sold my TV to someone else. I have filed a report with Walmart corporate fraud/ethics department.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

They did the same thing to me, I ordered it at 7:45 am, I got my email at 10 pm saying they cancelled it.

It's a complete scam as they had inventory everywhere locally at that time...NEVER BUY ANYTHING AT WALMART!!!

I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE, THY DON'T CARE!!!