2.6

I visited your Pell City, Al Walmart store # 5113 today 11/27/2014 early morning. I am sending this email in reference to my customer experience. As I am a valued customer at this/my local store, and spend ample amounts of money monthly. The the encounter I had with one of your store managers named Rick was unacceptable and inadequate. He was very rude, confrontational and disrespectful towards i and your employee Megan M. I actually heard him call her vulgar names and was disrespectful to her. I have worked in customer service before and know this kind of behavior is, unethical and eligible and and shouldn't be tolerated at any company especially at one as big as yours . I would like and appreciate for someone to look into this matter please, because if your Manager Rick will behave like this in front of customers. What is he doing when valued customers aren't around. I am a femal and I am concerned for the wellbeing of your employee Megan M. and would like to apologize on his behalf. I can be reached at kcharley@bulldogs.aamu.edu if you have any questions or concerns about this email I am sending you. Thank you for time.

Concerned customer,

Kori Charley

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Comments

From your grammar and spelling, I don't think you have the education to have ever been in customer service. What makes you think you are one of their valued customers?

There is a good possibility that they consider you a pain in the neck. Actually if you were as smart as you think you are you would realize this isn't the WalMart site, it is a general complaint site, so don't expect a reply from them.

to anonymous Pell City, Alabama, United States #969708

I wasn't looking 4 a response, and definelty not from you! Keep your lame anonymous comments to yourself, seems like you have nothing better to do but sit and comment on *** all day that's not pertaining to you!

Since u have so much to say...

Fill free to give me a call, I'm sure you are a dumb ***

redneck! Love u 205*482*8401