4.0
Layout of Store

Went to your store on lejune drive in spfld il.Picked up several things including a 30 pack of beer it being new years eve.

Went to check out and the fist lane that sells alcohol proceeds to tell us shes closed, went passed a couple of other lanes that doesn't sell alcohol, and a lady says Im open, place my items on the conveyor, she then say Im sorry I can't check your alcohol, I went down the line looking for someone to check me out and found 1 lane to purchase alcohol and it was closed.

So now I'm not very happy and let one of your employees know as I was leaving without purchasing anything, and was told by someone, an employee, manager, not sure who, that all the lanes were suppose to be selling alcohol tonight.I know this will probably mean nothing to no one but it was very frustrating, I like walmart, like shopping there but that's probably gonna change

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

You'll be back.. You've probably already been back today..

to Anonymous #1087510

Lol they are closed on the first, but with this person's spelling and grammar, I wonder if they were denied the purchase because they were under 21?