3.0
Layout of Store

Walmart employees the most RUDEST CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES ON EARTH.They're ignorant and SOOO COUNTRY.

I asked a worker passing by if she could direct me to the cosmetics. She replied, "I'M ON BREAK" ... I was simply SHOCKED. I located a manager ...

he explained that the person who said this is a MANAGER!!!!!!! *** store...

*** EMPLOYEES.ENOUGH SAID.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart manager. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

When someone is on their break they are not required to help you.That is their time.

They are not being paid at that time so they are not supposed to help you. Your demanding you are helped when they are on their own free time is what is rude.

Some companies punish people for working on their break.Though she should not be wearing her uniform while on break to avoid confusion.

to Anonymous #1084629

Excuse me, but where did I say that she was in uniform?I never stated this.

She was not in uniform, hence she was on break or not working that day. I already knew this. She is an employee of the store, and is required to help me 24/7. It does not matter if it is her day off or if she is on break.

Her excuse was she only gets 15 minutes for break and had no time to help me because she wanted to buy something.

I bet with her rude attitude she was buying pads because she was on her period.No need for you to be rude to me.

to Anonymous #1084636

Also I knew she was an employee of the store because I shop there all the time. She needs to be fired, and if she really needs her pads or tampons or whatever she needs (she needs medication) she should be shopping at another store.

to Anonymous #1084851

If you shop there all the time should you not know where the department is?

to Anonymous #1085406

Reported for SPAM!This five year old temper tantrum *** has already been posted once before.

Darling...get a job...a real one maybe then you will know will know what its like to be on break.Grow up!