1.5
Layout of Store

The cashier at didn't greet us or nothing. He was chatting with two co-workers about non work related topics while he was checking us out.

The cashier completely ignored us. He bagged our groceries wrong and after we told him to fix it he gave us a dirty look and rolled his eyes while exchanging looks with the two co workers. He didn't a apologize or nothing. None of them said thank you when we left they were whispering and laughing at us while we left.

I reported them to a manager and the manager said "it wasn't a big deal I have more important things to deal with" WalMart has horrible customer service I'm going to call home office because no human being should not be treated like this.

Every time I go to that evil store I always leave angry. I recommend not shopping at any WalMart.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 21, 2015.

Comments

Cashiers don't get paid enough to deal with selfish morons like you. Instead of being a crybaby about it, go to another store other than WalMart! Last word of advice, try reading a book for once.

IF they really treat you evilly quit going there. Exactly how is there a right and wrong way to bag groceries?

The only wrong way would be to put baked goods on the bottom of a bag with heavy items on top of that. If that had been the case you would have been howling at the moon. There isn't any law anyplace, that I have heard of that says an employee has to greet the customer.

Granted the cashier should have thanked you, but then why should he have, after you had acted like the wicked witch of the west. For somebody that thinks they are so perfect your spelling, punctuation, and grammar leave a lot to be desired.