I tried to do a return nd a employee asked another employee to help because of the long line... she replied I'm getting ready to go on my break.

Attitude was really bad nd I had to beg her to get the manager... she took her time while still to two other employees that was talking about

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LadyScot

What is it with people who think employees do not deserve their breaks? I have been hours late for breaks due to the obnoxious attitude of the buying public. I just want to know where all these people work so I can be their customer someday.

Orange, California, United States #982052

Your attitude is bad, people are entitled to go on breaks. You need to grow up and learn to wait patiently.

If you did not have good spelling and grammar skills I would have assumed that from your attitude that you were three years old.

It is not her fault the manager took a while to get here and the world does not revolve around you. Next time entertain yourself if you have the patiences of a three year old.