Today I ordered photos to be printed through the Walmart app. I chose the Crestwood location to pick them up from.

The app notified me they were ready. When I went to pick them up at 1pm on Friday Dec 5 Kiesha told me my order was not there. I explained to her I had received notification they were ready. Shr only stated they were not there and gave me no further help or explanation.

I asked for a manager or corporate number so I could relay my experience she refused to give it to me. After several requests to speak to a manager she did finally allow mr to speak with him and my pictures were in fact there. I paid for my pictures but checked them because I paid for 134 and it seemed like less pictures. There were only 50 pictures.

Instead of pushing my way back to the front of the line as most people would do I waited in line a second time. Now another woman who had no name tag on and would not give me her name told me she would not help me until she helpef everyone else in line including the people behind me! I told her I had already waited in line twice now! Eventually Keisha came back and took quite a long time to locate the rest of my pictures.

This entire experience took an entire hour. At no point did I yell, curse, or display the anger I felt I remained polite and even said thank you. In spite of this, at no point did I receive an apology for their extremely incompetent and rude behavior.

I left the store without making any of the purchases I intended to and I will never develop photos through Walmart again. It is worth it to pay more at CVS .

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Comments