Layout of Store

Bought 2 boys shirts. Wrong size.

Returned with receipt and tags attached to clothing. Destry the manager said i had wrong receipt. It was the only on they gave me. Paid 11.44 each...would only refund $7 on each.

So i get screwed out of $8. Bad decision Destry. Hope it was worth it to screw me over.

Customer service lady was very nice and i will still shop walmart. I will check every item against my receipt before paying from now on....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of walmart manager. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Oh never mind, I did give them the wrong receipt. I gave them the receipt from before.

Next time I will check my purse and make sure bar codes match.

I am always buying my kids clothes that I thought it was the one i was given but it was not. it was from two weeks ago.