Bought ring and the heart fell out of setting returned it . The girl didn't know what to do so she called manager no one came only by phone to tell me to go to the service desk when I got there they called a manager and he tells me to back to the jewelry counter.

I purchased the ring on 4/17-15 they said I have to send off for service when there are 2 rings just like mine in the jewelry case which I don't want that ring cause the prongs aren't going to hold the stone even of it was fixed -no one bothered to ask if I wanted to exchange it -no choice you do this no refunds . I spent over 200.00 in April for the purchases if of jewelry-I had my receipt .

But because it was just over 90 days they weren't making exchanges . It no money back - I don't want that ring- I purchase this at the harrisonville Walmart #0096

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments