1.9
Layout of Store

I took a wheel to have a tire mounted at Temecula Parkway Walmart. They said about 1 hour.

At 1 hour I ask the employee about it. She said they were working on it. After 40 more minutes - the same question and response. I phoned the manager.

The manager came to check with me. She immediately started a fight with me. It was my fault. I said give me back my wheel and left.

3 hours and nothing done. The so called "manager" had no managerial skills.

Most Wal Mart department employees (automotive) and etc. behave like they have been incarcerated?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). threez745 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments