I live in Woodland CA.And I went shopping at Walmart on 11/19/14.

Well attempted I got a cart put my purse in the seat part went picked up some thermals and Sox from men's department and finished my shopping. Before checking out I stopped at the hardware dept. Where I was approached by the manager he asked are you planning on paying for those Sox? I said yes and kept looking for what I needed.

When he turned around and told me come with me please. For what may I ask. He said shop lifting. The Sox I picked up ended up ON TOP of my open purse.

Not in my purse on top of my purse. I even had money in hand. He took me into some room and made me sign a paper about trespassing and not coming back to the store.... REALLY......

I was treated like an everyday criminal by this manager andvibwant something done about it.Who do I contact

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Wel, why were the sox on top of your open purse and why did you have cash in your hand, when you weren't at the checkout counters. Sounds fishy to me.

Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Walmart - A cashier almost kill me yesterday Walmart "I was never treated so bad at a Walmart I went yesterday to Walmart at4545 Fayetteville rd NC and cashier was mad because I made a big purchase I thought..." Read more The Cranston Walmart has no quality control in their meat section. Walmart "Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs. While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs. Today..." Read more Walmart - Over 3 months after the expiration date for dairy product...Still on store shelves. Walmart "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more